|Human Resources||Information Technology||Finance & Procurement||Revenue & Benefits|
|Legal||Customer Contact||Direct Services||Housing|
Jonathan Nulty and his associates provide pragmatic and experience-based approaches to shared services and innovation in service delivery.
Taking an inclusive and collaborative approach to consultancy gives a greater sense of ownership and solutions based in the "real world". This localised view is balanced by drawing on best practice and models from across the public sector.
We can advise on all aspects of shared services and partnership:
- Visioning and strategy
- Objective reviews of current service delivery
- Feasibility Studies and Business Cases
- Soft market testing, procurement and negotiation
- Post-implementation reviews
- Facilitation and training